- Possess a valid and current Pilot FAA issued license
- Possess FAA Class 1 airman physical examination
- High School Graduate
- AA Degree or higher
- 1000 flight hours in jet aircraft as Pilot
- 250 flight hours in 747-200 or equivalent aircraft
- 100 flight hours as Pilot in experimental aircraft
- Demonstrate ability to maintain flight proficiencies and flight standards as set by Federal Aviation Regulations and Company policies and procedures.
- AA college degree or higher
- 10 years' experience in aviation related job
- 5 years' experience performing as a Pilot
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B747 Non Type Rated Jobs