- You must hold the appropriate US or Canadian, instrument ratings and commercial licenses.
- You have a significant practical knowledge of flight test techniques, procedures and requirements.
- You have a minimum of three (3) to ten (10) years' experience in flight test experience and certification experience as a pilot or the equivalence.
- You have at least 15 years of experience in Flight Operations activities.
- You have at least 7 years of experience as an instructor.
- You have strong communication skills (written and spoken).
- You master the English language (written and spoken).
- You hold an Airline Transport Pilot License ATP/ATPL or attain within 6 months of hire.
- You have a minimum of 1500 hours including 500 hours of turbine powered flight experience as pilot.
- You are able and willing to work with irregular hours and work days. Ability to travel on short notice.
- You possess interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals, departments and organizations.
- You are familiar with Transport Canada, FAA and JAA Certification processes and procedures.
- You have previous experience with Bombardier products.
- You possess the certification Flight Test – C Series
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Bombardier Jobs