When optimum sky conditions for aerial surveys are expected you shall be available for prolonged hours during days, weekends and holidays. In addition you must be available for flying projects in- and outside Europe for longer consecutive periods.
- Pilot education with minimum EASA CPL (A) and MEP IR rating
- Possess a minimum of 300 hours of flight experience and 100 hours of pilot-in command experience on twin engine piston and/ or twin engine turbo (HPA) aircraft in the last 2 years
- Strong and fast computer literacy skills: Word, Excel, Windows
- Fluent in English, Dutch is preferred, French and German
- Must have European citizenship
- Valid Medical Class 1
- Living in a range of 30 to 50km from Deurne is considered an asset.
If you are interested in this job send your letter and resume (in Dutch or English) APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other SA227 Jobs