- Must have good listening and communication skills. Identifies client concerns and recommendations during the flight and ground courseware.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- King Air, Proline 21 experience preferred.
- Must hold a current flight or ground instructor certificate or a current teacher’s certificate or its equivalent.
- Must hold a pilot certificate and flight instructor certificate with airplane, multi-engine land category and class rating, instrument rating and, when appropriate, a type rating when instructing in aircraft (BE200, BE400).
- Must satisfactorily complete training requirements prior to initial designation.
- Must meet the aeronautical experience requirements of FAR 61.159.