- Must be a qualified Pilot holding a valid Airline Transport Pilot Certificate issued by the FAA with the appropriate aircraft type rating.
- Must have successfully completed the manufacturer's approved ground and flight training program for the appropriate aircraft.
- As a minimum will attend FAA approved recurrent training semi-annually.
- 5000 hours total time
- 2000 hours as Pilot-in-Command of a multi-engine turbo jet aircraft
- A minimum of 100 hours in the type airplane to be flown
- A recommendation from the Lead Captain to upgrade
- A proficiency check given by a management pilot
- Must pass an FAA First Class Medical and be physically and psychologically capable of executing assigned
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other G550 Jobs