- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be highly knowledgeable of the General Operations manual, FAA Regulations, Operations Specifications, Flight Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Procedures, and other pertinent information relating to this duty.
- Must be able to complete training program, demonstrating proficiency with job requirements.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to lift and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis.
- Ability to bend and/or squat repeatedly.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Minimum 1,500 hours total time and 100 hours MEL, ideally with some turbine time, Airline Transport Pilot (ATP), and First Class Medical.
- Must reside in close proximity (within 1.5 hours) to the St. Augustine or Jacksonville airport or be willing to relocate.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
Prove your professionalism by applying only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other G200 Non Type Rated Jobs