The Australian Airline Pilot Academy (AAPA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Regional Express Holdings Ltd (Rex), Australia’s largest independent regional airline based at Wagga Wagga. AAPA provides the highest quality flight training to airline standards as proven by the successful delivery of the Rex Pilot Cadet Programme since 2007 utilising brand new state of the art Piper Warrior III and Seminole aircraft fitted with EFIS cockpits and advanced GPS equipment.
- Australian ATPL(A) or CPL(A) and Multi Engine Command Instrument Rating
- Must hold a current Instrument Rating Training Approval (IRTA)
- At least 50 hours Multi Engine Hours
- Cert IV in TAE
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
- Hold a current Multi Engine Training Approval (META)
- Aerobatic Endorsement
Successful applicants may be offered a position as a First Officer in Regional Express Pty Ltd (Rex) after being employed in AAPA as an instructor for three (3) years. This is subject to applicants meeting the normal recruitment requirements for Regional Express Pty Ltd.
Application deadline 14th February 2016
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flight Instructor Jobs