Air Whitsunday Seaplanes has operated a fleet of DHC-2 and C-208 amphibious float equipped aircraft for the last 40 years.
Our tours are second to none with numerous awards won in the tourism industry. Our clients include both Australian national and international tourists who fly specifically for participation of our signature tours.
The Company operates out of the Whitsunday Aviation Village Estate at Shute Harbour Airport and has instant access to 74 islands and 2900 outer reefs along the Great Barrier Reef.
Key duties include:
- Operating amphibious type aircraft on outer reef and inner island tours
- Driving semi-submersible boats for snorkeling tours at the outer Great Barrier Reef
- Commentary and guiding guests around the Whitsunday group of islands
- All day-to-day operational jobs including fueling, washing, maintenance and cleaning of company aircraft
- Australian CPL or higher
- Australian Class 1 medical
- Float Alighting Gear
- Constant Speed Propeller
- Retractable Undercarriage
- 500 hours total
- 10 hours on DHC-2 preferred
- Must have the right to live and work in Australia
- C-208 rating
- Boat license
- Commercial flying experience
- Tourism experience
- A high motivation to progress in a constantly competitive industry
- The skills and experience to deliver guest service excellence
- A team player and self-motivated
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Float Pilot Jobs