- You possess a University or College degree, or equivalent experience.
- You hold a valid Airline Transport Pilot license.
- You have a CRJ Series or QSeries Type Rating.
- You have five (5) years of experience in airline flight operations.
- You are familiar with local and international flight regulations.
- You have the ability to create an interpersonal environment that fosters communication with colleagues, other business units and customers, and gain their trust and respect.
- You have the ability to help partners or customers to reflect on problems, develop new ideas, identify opportunities and make strategic choices.
- You have the ability to exert influence without formal authority.
- You have the ability to operate autonomously from factory-based support.
- You possess excellent communication skills in English and Japanese (verbal and written).
- You are computer literate.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Bombardier Jobs