- Must have CE525 Type Rating, CFI, CFII, CFI MEI and a minimum of 200 hours of CJ4 operational experience.
- Must have good listening and communication skills. Identifies client concerns and recommendations during the flight and ground courseware.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Must satisfactorily complete training requirements prior to initial designation.
- Must meet the aeronautical experience requirements of Section §61.159.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other CJ4 Jobs