- EASA Part-FCL CPL + frozen ATPL.
- English language fluency must be at least equal to ICAO English level 5.
- Captain 1500 hours on twin jet or 2000 hours on twin turbo-prop, multi crew operation preferred.
- Multi Crew Cordination course.
- EASA Part-FCL Medical Class 1.
- Candidates must hold unrestricted Passport and International driving license.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in Europe A willingness to provide support to all individuals and teams within the company.
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional and respectful manner.
- Living close to one of the following cities: London, Paris, Munich, Milan, Roma, Barcelona, Vienna, Amsterdam or Nice is considered an advantage, pilots can efficiently start their duty (early on the first day) and be brought back there (late on the sixth).