- High School Diploma
- FAA Commercial-Instrument. (ATP Preferred)
- 1200 hours total time, 500 hours PIC Airplane, 100 hours cross country, 25 hours night cross country, Congested Airspace
- C208 Experience Preferred
- Class I or II medical certificate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Work effectively in extreme heat and cold conditions.
- Lift 35 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and able to reach over shoulders.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other C208 Non Type Rated Jobs