- ATPL with minimum 5000 hours on a commercial jet aircraft or minimum 3000 hours on a Prop aircarft.
- Preference will be given to applications with Glass Cockpit / Flight Management System experience.
- ICAO English proficiency of a least Level 4
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female not over 45 years of age.
- University graduate with a Bachelor degree
Documents required :
- Resume in English
- 2 x 1 inch colour photos (Taken within 3 months)
- A copy of identification card
- A copy of household registration certificate
- A copy of documents of exemption from military service.
- A copy of university degree
- A copy of police clearance certificate
- A copy of CPL or ATPL
Application Deadline : 26th February 2016
Please directly mail resume and attached documents to :
Human Resource Department,
Nok Airlines Public Company Limited
4th floor, Central block Building
Don Mueang International Airport, Vibhavade Rangsit Rd,
Sanambin, Don Mueang, Bangkok
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other ATR Non Type Rated Jobs