Please note that these roles will be employed under the Jetstar Pacific business unit which is a separate entity to Jetstar Airways. The associated terms and conditions for Jetstar Pacific pilots will apply.
- A current and valid passport.
- Be willing and able to pass a Drug and Alcohol Test.
- Hold a valid Air Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) with an A320 Type Rating
- English Language Proficiency ICAO Level 4 on your Licence
- Current Class 1 medical certificate
- Successful completion of a multi-crew cooperation course or have experience in multi-crew operations.
- Hold a current Instrument Rating
- A minimum of 1500 hours total aeronautical experience (on fixed wing aircraft); and
- 1000 hours A320 Experience; and
- 500 hours PIC or FO on multi-engine aircraft; and
- A valid A320 proficiency check (within the last 6 months)
Please submit the following documents:
- Current CV
- A criminal history check (valid within the last 2 months from application)
- Copies of the last 3 pages of your current logbook
- Reference letter/s from your previous employer/s
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A320 Jobs