Cathay Pacific is currently recruiting for its Advanced Entry Programme. This is a 31-week programme for people who possess an ICAO CPL and have in excess of 250 hours flight time in specified categories.
- ICAO CPL with Instrument Rating
- 250 hours total time
- 70 hours as Pilot in Command
- 50 hours cross country
- 15 hours Night Flight Time (including 5 hours as Pilot in Command)
- 40 hours instrument time
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Have completed secondary school and have good passes in mathematics and science, or have a degree or diploma, or have passes in all ATPL subjects
- Be physically fit and qualify for a Class I Medical
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other cadetship jobs