- ATP certificate with multi-engine land rating.
- First-Class medical certificate.
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator’s Permit.
- 2500 hours total fixed-wing flight time.
- 1500 hours PIC fixed-wing flight time (PIC for this purpose is defined as Captain/Aircraft Commander of record, not simply the sole manipulator of the controls).
- 500 hours multi-engine fixed-wing flight time.
- Turbine experience required.
- Piaggio P-180 experience highly desirable.
- Mountain experience preferred.
- Hold a valid passport.
- Read, write and speak fluently the English language.
- Successfully pass the following checks:
- Pre-employment DOT drug screen.
- PRIA background check.
- Criminal History Records Check.
- Ability to relocate within 1 hour of Centennial Airport, Denver, CO (KAPA).
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Piaggio Avanti Jobs