- Transport Canada ATPL.
- Transport Canada Category 1 Medical.
- Type Rating in a Bombardier Challenger 605/650 aircraft.
- Restricted Radiotelephone Operator’s Certificate.
- FAA ATP Certificate.
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate.
- FCC Radio Permit.
- Total Flight Time of at least 3500 hours.
- Multi-engine Turbine of at least 1000 hours.
- You are able to work in an environment subject to varying climatic conditions and varying levels of cabin pressurization.
- You are able to work duty days, which may extend up to 14 hours.
- You are prepared to deploy for up to 17 days.
- You are willing to work flexible and changing schedules.
- You have previous experience as a Demonstration Pilot – preferred.
- You have previous experience as a flight instructor – preferred.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other CL605 Jobs