Pilot positions offer exciting opportunities and rewarding challenges. Meridian Air Charter is a recognized operator in the aviation industry with tremendous growth potential for those who join our team.
- ATP License, First Class medical and type-rated in the aircraft.
- A minimum of 500 hours in type.
- Logged a minimum of 5,000 hours of total time.
- Logged a minimum of 1,500 turbine time.
- Prior Part 121 or 135 experience preferred.
- Willing to live within 1 hour of the Teterboro Airport.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- No FAA violations, incidents, or accidents within the last 6 years.
- Must meet the standards for ARGUS and Wyvern PIC approvals.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Supplemental Life insurance and LTD
- 401k program with employer match
- Paid Time Off