As a pilot / tour guide you will be responsible for conducting both scenic flights and charters to destinations throughout the Kimberley region. In addition you will be required to assist with the day to day operations of the company.
- An Australian Commercial Pilot Licence
- 1200 hours as Pilot in Command
- 500 hours Float plane experience
- Amphibious 208 Caravan Endorsement
- Current CASA Class 1 Medical certificate
- Current ASIC
- Dangerous Goods Awareness certificate
- Light Rigid Drivers Licence and First Aid certificate to be obtained prior to commencement of employment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills,
- A positive attitude and the ability to work as an essential member of our team.
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
- Preference will be given to pilots who have previous experience flying Amphibious 208 Caravans or similar.
An attractive salary package based on a seasonal contract will be offered, with the possibility of extending longer term.
Applications close on Tuesday 26th January 2016.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other C208B Jobs