- Must possess an O level certificate or equivalent. Higher qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Kenyan CPL with Multi IR (instrument rating).
- Gas turbines
- Accident/incident free
- ICAO Language proficiency of Level 4
- Minimum height of 5'4''
- Must possess strong inter-personal, communication and organizational skills.
- Must be a strong team player with demonstrated high integrity.
- Must be type rated on 737-300
- Minimum of 4000 actual Flight Hours
- 2000 P1 and 500 hours on type
- Grade “A” aeroplane performance rating
- Kenyan ATPL with Multi IR (instrument rating)
Please submit your application and updated CV, including your current and expected remuneration, daytime contact and addresses of 3 referees
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B737 Jobs