The establishment of a new training facility at RAF Brize Norton has led to an opportunity for an experienced Groundschool Instructor (GSI) to join the newly created Company. By contributing to the design of and delivering content you will enable the RAF’s future pilots and loadmasters to carry outs key duties on the A400M.
- Managing, briefing and delivering the A400M UK course content provided by the UK MOD, including syllabus, ISpecs and other training documentation aligned with JSP822.
- Completing training records as required by ATSL which shall be in accordance with Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT)
- As an experienced pilot you will have gone on to achieve an instructional qualification (General Instructor Training (GIT) Course or the Defence Instructional Techniques Course (DITC)) and used this in either military or civil groundschool instruction on glass cockpit platforms. If combined with tactical air transport experience this will be highly beneficial. As a Groundschool instructor you will have experience of one or more of the following areas-
- Computer based training mentoring
- Basic Load Master data entry exercises
- Delivery of computer aided instruction lessons
- 'White force’ role playing using off-board Instructor Operating System
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Ground Instructor Jobs