- The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 500 hours experience in Type with a minimum of 250 hours PIC in Type.
- A total flying time of 4000 hours with 3000 hours PIC required.
- Experience with both part 135 and part 91 and who have been recertified in Type during the past year (Preferred).
- First class medical and ATP Certificate required.
- Experience leading a crew a plus.
- Must be able to pass TSA background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Please include the date of your last Lear 45 training. SICs with Lear 45XR experience will also be considered.