- Ability to fluently read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to clearly relay information, both verbally and written, to others.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to obtain SECRET Security Clearance.
- Working knowledge of instructional principles and theories pertaining to aircrew training systems.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and software applications, such as, word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Successfully accomplish an annual internal standardization evaluation.
- B.S. or B.A. degree.
- Special emphasis is placed on experience as flight instructor in aircraft type and on instructional experience in general. Shall have a minimum of seven (7)
- years flying experience with five (5) of those years as a military pilot with an air refueling background. Additionally, two (2) years of flight instructor
- experience in air refueling and tactics..
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs