- U.S. citizen
- Veteran's Preference does not apply
- KS adheres to all EEO laws
- 300 hours total military fixed wing flying time
- Certifiate of Completion of KC-135 Initial Flight Traiing of Form 8
- Minimum 6 months of "Mission Ready" status
- The applicant must be a rated KC-135 pilot on flying status and must possess the flying time established by the gaining command criteria, and the certificate and rating required for the position.
- Applicant must possess the flying times, certificates, and ratings as required below.
- Except to the extent defined below the applicant does not require a special number of years of experience.
- Experience in aerodynamics, air navigation, reading weather briefings, applying flying directives, aircraft operating procedures and technical data, mission planning and mission tactics. Traditional "stick and rudder" type controls for piloting aircraft direction, altitude, and speed.
- Experience using aircraft instrumentation in visual and instrument flight-rule type flying.
- Flying simulated "real world" combat and non-combat missions.
- Planning, scheduling, and conducting training flights through Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) controlled national airspace.
- Minimum of 6 months "Mission Ready" status holding an AFSC of 11MXX and 300 hours total military fixed wing flying time (KC-135 experience is preferred).
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other KC-135 Jobs