- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- FAA ATP Certificate. EMB145 type rating preferred
- 4000 hours Total Time
- 1500 hours PIC time, EMB145 PIC preferred
- Current Class 1 Medical Certification
- Demonstrated ability to independently take initiative and accountability for the accuracy of information and for achieving results in the area of safety and procedural compliance.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills and be customer focused to appropriately interact and communicate with other pilots, flights attendants and passengers.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must live or relocate within 1 hour of Concord NC
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other EMB145 Non Type Rated Jobs