Applications are invited by Executive Director, Flight Inspection Unit from eligible candidates to fly Airports Authority of India's Dornier DO-228 and Super King Air B300/350 Flight Calibration aircrafts as contract Co-Pilot. Application should accompany self attested copies of certificate, license etc.
- Should be Indian National residing in India.
- Should hold a valid and current CPL on Dornier Do-228/B-350aircraft.
- Minimum flying experience of 500 Hrs and out of which 200 Hours should be on type .
- Should Holds valid and current IR, RTR (A), Medical.
- Should be less than 60 years of age during the commitment period.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs