- KALB - Albany, NY.
- KPBG - Plattsburg, NH
- KUNV - StateCollege, PA
- 800 hours of PIC time
- 1200 hours of total flight time
- 500 hours cross country
- 75 hours IFR
- US Pilot certification with commercial license with instrument rating
- Equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the work.
- Two year degree in Aviation or equivalent education is desirable.
- Garmin avionics experience a plus.
- Candidate must possess valid driver's license in accordance with Company and airport policy;
- Successfully complete security, background check, and drug and alcohol testing in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations, Company and airport policy.
If you are interested in this job complete the application and APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Cessna C208 Non Type Rated Jobs