Asia Atlantic Airlines is currently recruiting B767 Captains, Bangkok based.
- ICAO Licence acceptable to the Thailand Aviation Authorities.
- Hold a valid and current (within the last 11 months) recognized Captain Type Rating on the B767/B757.
- Current Class 2 Medical (must be valid for a minimum of 6 months on joining).
- Experience on International Routes.
- Hold ICAO member country documentations which are acceptable to the Thailand Authority.
- Minimum 7000 hours total flight time (civil aircraft).
- Minimum 1000 hours PIC B767/B757.
- Minimum 1500 hours on B767/B757.
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English, (current for a minimum of one year on joining).
- Passport to be current for a minimum of 12 months on joining, with a minimum of 7 full blank pages available.
- Be in possession of no aviation incidents / accidents report.
- No criminal record.
- Provide three references.
- 3 immunizations are required before simulator training at Pilot’s expense:
- Influenza (Good for 1 year)
- Meningococcal (Good for 3-5 years)
- Yellow fever (Good for 10 years)
Additional documents to be provided:
- CV, containing a passport size color photo.
- Color copy of passport.
- Color copy of pilot licence, front and back.
- Color copy of current English proficiency.
- Copy of medical certificate.
- Copy of last three flying months of logbook.
- Copy of last simulator training session.
- Copy of last simulator check report (PPC).
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B767 Jobs