- CPL - Current
- 500 hours Total Time
- 50 hours turbine experience
- Current Class 1 Medical
- APF Jump Pilot Authorisation (can be conducted on site along with ICUS for the right applicant)
- 50 hours jump operations (piston or turbine)
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
- Mechanically minded
- Tail Wheel, Short Field Experience
Please Note: This is a hands on job that requires a strong work ethic which includes basic aircraft and facility maintenance.
Flying is 5 days per week while on tour including weekends and public holidays. In return you will get well above average salaries, excellent flying hours and well maintained aircraft.
Successful applicants will be invited to an interview in Nagambie.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other PAC750XL Non Type Rated Jobs