- Commercial & Instrument license (for category and class of aircraft)
- ATP rating in category meets this requirement.
- First OR Second Class FAA Medical certificate required.
- Pilots must have flown in category within the previous 24 months
- 2500 total flight hours with a minimum of 2000 hours in category
- 1000 hours PIC in category
- 500 hours of cross-country flight time, 100 hours of night flight time
- 75 hours of actual or simulated instrument time in category and at least 50 hours which were in flight in an aircraft including 20 hours in actual instrument conditions in category
- 100 hours of flight in actual instrument conditions in category and 300 hours of turbo prop experience