- Must possess an active DOD Security Clearance - Secret required (*Top Secret/SCI preferred).
- Must be at least 26 years of age.
- Must possess a current FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
- Must possess a valid passport.
- Must have at least 1000 hours PIC time (1500 hours preferred) and at least 300 hours PIC (500 hours preferred) in a multiengine turbo prop (preferably Beechcraft aircraft: B90, B100, B200, B300/350, B1900 or military equivalent to include MC-12 series, RC-12 series and all C-12 series including C-12J).
- Former US military or government law enforcement pilots.
- US military trained Fixed Wing Instructor Pilot, Maintenance Pilot, or Instrument Examiner.
- Prior overseas rotation experience, particularly in USCENTCOM area of operations.
- Radio Telephone Operators Permit
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Pilot in Command Jobs