- Must hold a Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card
- Be 18 years of age or more
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written
- Good command of Chinese an added advantage
- Medically fit, including eye-sight
- Minimum educational standard: completed secondary school with good passes in English Language, Physics and Mathematics, or a Degree in any discipline (science subjects preferred).
- No previous flying experience is required
Successful candidates will be offered training sponsorship for the Cadet Pilot Programme, which includes training tuition and travel/meals/accommodation for overseas training.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Cadetship Jobs