- Must be a Qualified Flying Instructor, possessing a military background
- Minimum of 1500 total flying hours
- 800 of which will be as First Pilot
- Total Basic flying instructional hours will be in excess of 400
- 100 hours will have been flown within the last 12 months
You will be responsible to the Flying Wing Commander for flying instructional missions for cadets in accordance with appropriate Royal Saudi Air Force training syllabi.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Instructor Jobs