- A valid ICAO license, or GCAA ATPL(A) is an advantage
- A current Class 1st class medical ICAO or GCAA.
- An updated detailed CV with a photo on white background.
- Passport copy with validity more than 1 year.
- Last actual Flight less than 6 months.
- Last LPC less than 6 months.
- Verification Letter from the Authorities.
- No accident, no incident report.
- Last 4 Log book pages.
- Recommendation Letter.
- VIP Experience is an advantage.
- Aged 40 or younger the date of joining.
- 1000 hours Total flight time on airplanes
- 500 hours on Hawker HS-125 as a pilot
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Hawker HS-125 Jobs