- Fully current on type Global 5000 (mandatory)
- EASA license inly
- Minimum of 4'500 hrs total time of which at least 2'000 hrs on jet aircraft
- Minimum of 1'000 hrs total time on Global 5000
- Experience in corporate flying essential
- Multilingual / excellent skills in English a must
- Motivated team player
- High flexibility paired with outstanding customer service orientation
- Positive assessment outcome of the internal selection of Jet Aviation
Please note that only applications fulfilling all above requirements will be replied to and taken into consideration.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Global 5000 Jobs