Paspaley’s G73AT Mallards are highly modified, turbine engine versions of the original Grumman Mallard that first flew in the late 1940’s, and are now certified in the Commuter Category and approved for operations up to 6350kg MTOW. The G73AT is a mandatory 2 crew aircraft.
They seek expressions of interest for a reliable, competent and suitably qualified pilot to join the Corporate Aviation team, flying our Grumman Mallard aircraft located in our Darwin Airport facility.
- Australian Commercial Pilots Licence
- Multi-engine to Instrument Rating – Multi-engine
- Australian Class 1 Aviation Medical
- 1000 hours total aeronautical experience
- 500 command hours
- Aviation Security Identification Card
- Seaplane experience with 500 water landings
- Must have the Ability to Live And Work in Australia
Desirable requirements include:
- Floating hull experience
- Australian Air Transport Pilot Licence
- Night experience
Applicants must comply with the provisions for drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations 1998 Part 99.
Submissions close COB Friday 27 November 2015
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Float Pilot Jobs