- Hold a recognized College degree.
- Meet other applicable GCAA regulatory requirements as outlined in CAR-FCL and CAR-ORA relating to the position.
- 2 years in a training role, 1500 hours in multi-crew environment in modern EFIS equipped turboprop or turbojet aircraft,
- Minimum 2500 flight hours (Aeroplane)
- Minimum 500 hours of multi-engine instruction experience in aircraft, recent flight instructional experience within past 5 years.
- Must hold current and valid CPL (IR) or ATPL, multi-engine instrument flight instructor rating, medical certificate
- Be willing to convert an ICAO member state license to GCAA.
- Turboprop or turbojet instruction or examiner experience preferred.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flight Instructor Jobs