- Utilise extensive aeronautical knowledge and experience to ensure compliance with Crew Resource Management (CRM) procedures, flight and safety standards.
- Fly single pilot and two-pilot, instrument flight rules (IFR), on dignitary transport, organ retrieval, correctional, police and other government support tasks as directed by the Executive Director or Delegate.
- Deploy, coordinate, undertake and support operational duties during emergencies and disasters as necessary.
- Perform a range of nominated support duties which assist in the operations of Queensland Government Air.
- Possession of Australian Commercial Pilots Licence with passes in all theory subjects for the Australian Air Transport Pilot Licence
- Minimum 1500 hours total time - aeroplane.
- Minimum 1000 hours of Pilot in Command (PIC).
- Command Instrument Rating Multi-Engine (Aeroplane).
- Class 1 medical.
- In compliance with CASA Drug and Alcohol Management Plan requirements the preferred applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment testing
- Command Endorsement/Type Rating and experience on one or both of the following aircraft:
- Cessna Caravan 208
- Britton Norman 2 Islander
Highly Desirable Requirements:
- Remote and regional area aviation experience as a single pilot.
- Command Endorsement/Type Rating and experience on any of the following aircraft:
- Beechcraft 1900
- Beechcraft King Air 350
- Cessna Citation 560
- Beechcraft Hawker 850
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Pilot in Command Jobs