- ERJ135/145 Type Rating and FAA or CASA ATPL ( Preference to dual rated)
- Experience in scheduled services
- Training experience or CASA delegation for Simulator instruction in a high capacity aircraft highly regarded
- A minimum of 3 type ratings or recurrent training events with FlightSafety or CAE
- International experience
- 5000 hours Total Time
- 1000 hours jet experience
JETGO offers a varied and busy work environment with operations in charter, RPT both in Australia and the USA. JETGO will consider 457 sponsorship visa’s for the right candidate, however first preference is towards applicants that have the right to work and live in Australia.
JETGO will assist candidates to obtain their type rating on the Embraer jet through a training bond repayment program. Candidates who apply must be available for a start in January 2016. Please no phone calls.
Applications Close November 30th 2015
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Embraer 135 Jobs