- Valid JAR-FCL or EASA ATPL
- Valid 1st class Medical Certificate
- Valid multi-engine instrument rating (ME IR (A))
- Hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of an MCC (aeroplane) course
- Have the minimum flying experience of: Total PIC flight time on airplanes: 100 hours
- ICAO English 4
- Have passed the ATPL (A) Theoretical knowledge Examination in accordance with FCL.515
- EU citizenship
Application deadline: December 31, 2015.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Dash8Q400 Non Type Rated Jobs