- Must have a Private Pilot certificate, Multi Engine and Instrument rating.
- A minimum of 750 hours of total time.
- Must have good listening and communication skills. Identifies client concerns and recommendations during the flight and ground courseware.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Be familiar with the operational procedures, performance specifications and limitations, flight manual, placards and marking for the Citation CJ3 and King Air for which second-in-command privileges preferred.
- Be familiar with performance specifications and limitations for the Citation CJ3 and King Air for second-in-command privileges.
- CFI and CFII ratings and experience preferred.
- Must satisfactorily complete training requirements prior to initial designation.
- Aeronautical experience requirements of Section §61.55 preferred.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other CJ3 Non Type Rated Jobs