- Valid Canadian Airline Transport Pilot License;
- Current group 1 Instrument rating;
- Citation CJ3 Type Rating (an asset);
- Minimum of 5000 hours total flying time;
- Minimum of 2000 hours pilot-in-command multi-engine jet experience obtained in a multi crew environment;
- Experience operating jet aircraft in North America;
- A strong professional commitment to safety;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to deliver a high level of customer service;
- Exceptional technical skills;
- Self-reliance, the ability to work under pressure and a solid work ethic;
- Able to communicate orally and in writing in English; and
- Hold a Canadian Passport and be eligible to reside and work in Canada.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other CJ3 Non Type Rated Jobs