- A Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of eight (8) years of aviation experience is required.
- A Master’s Degree in Engineering or a technical discipline with a minimum of six (6) years of aviation experience is desired.
- Military Aviation Flight Training is required.
- A minimum of 1000 hours in C-130 (series) aircraft is required.
- FAA Commercial or ATP rating is required.
- Developmental and operational systems test experience with the C-130 aircraft is desired.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other C130 Jobs