- Each SFI candidate must satisfy the requirements specified in the GCAA regulations for the issue of an SFI authorization.
- Each SFI candidate must have 3000 hours of total flight time experience, including 1500 hours as a pilot on multi-pilot aircraft
- 3 years previous Instructional experience
- The Full Time SFI Candidate should have delivered instruction on the B777, in the last 24 months.
- Relevant experience demonstrating the ability to prepare a lesson plan, interpret and present technical material
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other SFI Jobs