- A valid EASA Air Crew Part-FCL ATPL, with B737NG type rating;
- A valid instructors rating (TRI);
- Recency on type and rank, last flight within 12 months;
- Medical class 1;
- LPE level 4 or higher;
- MCC certificate, if applicable.
- 4000 hours total flight time
- 1500 hours Command on type
- 1000 hour Instruction on type, may include simulator training
Attach the following documents to your application:
- CV, including a cover letter;
- Copy of passport;
- Copy of last two pages of pilot logbook;
- Copy of license;
- Copy of medical.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B737NG Jobs