- Valid EASA FCL ATPL and unrestricted Class 1 Medical. TRI (aircraft) certificate must be current.
- Minimum 5000 hours Total Flight Time
- Minimum 1000 hours PIC on type
- Minimum 500 hours as A320 family Line Training Captain.
- Last flight on type within the last 6 months, at time of application
- No history of accident/incident
- English language fluency - minimum ICAO level 5
- Valid EU Passport
- NTE Base, direct permanent contract (6 month probation period), competitive salary (increased every 2 years subject to performance) and possibility to change base in the future. We also offer the possibility of fast track command.
- Possibilities of promotion to a management, instructor or examiner role, based on merit and performance.
- Stability and quality of life: flights from base and returning to base with an average of 14 to 16 days of flying per month; possibility of commuting home: blocks of days working followed by blocks of days OFF.
- Different types of contracts depending on your base and length of contract.
- Loyalty sign-in bonus after more than two contracts.
- Currently bases in Venice, Nantes, Bordeaux, Palermo, Strasbourg, Verona and Asturias; more bases will be opened in the future in France, Italy, Spain and potentially other EU markets in the mid-term
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A320 Jobs