Air Serbia is currently looking for A320 First Officers to be based in Belgrade.
- Valid and current A320 Type rating
- 1000 hours total time
- FFS and/or Cruise Relief hours cannot be credited toward total time (TT) requirements
- Fluency in Serbian and English is a prerequisite.
- Valid EASA FCL, Serbian CAD or validated license acceptable to Serbian CAD
- Class I medical
- ELP 4
- Opportunity to work within a fast growing dynamic company
- Permanent contract with 6 months’ probation period
- Career progression opportunity
- 42 days of Annual Leave
Documentation to be submitted at the interview:
- Valid passport – original
- Valid flying license – original
- In case the flying license was not issued by Serbian CAD, it is necessary to provide certificate of the flying license validity by the issuing Authority
- No accident or incident report
- Medical certificate – original
- Last two pages of the logbook showing total flight time per category
- Certificate that the person is not subject of a criminal investigation and that the person was not criminally charged (no criminal record)
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A320 Jobs