Standard rotations are approximately 90 days on with approximately 60 days off. Applicant must be committed to be available to rotate for a minimum of 180 days per year. Candidates must meet our high standard of excellence for safety, piloting skills, crew resource management skills, and customer relations. Because living and working conditions may be austere, candidates must have strong professional interpersonal skills and team player attitude to further the success of the effort.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must possess a current passport
- Must possess a valid state drivers license
- Must read, write, speak and understand English
- Must possess an FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- Must possess an active security clearance at the SECRET level, or higher
- Must have at least 150 hours as a US Military Instructor Pilot in any Fixed Wing aircraft
- Prior assignment as a Commander, Operations Officer, or Executive Officer in a US Military fixed-wing flight training organization
- 300 hours PIC in turboprop-powered aircraft. Prior PIC experience in Pilatus PC-12 strongly preferred.
- Prior experience as a flight instructor to international students
- Prior experience in military Casualty Evacuation and Combat Support Services flight operations
- US Military Standardization Instructor Pilot or Maintenance Pilot
- Prior OCONUS rotation experience as a combat ISR pilot or IP.
- Active Security clearance at Top Secret level
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
Prove your professionalism by applying only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other PC12 Non Type Rated Jobs