- The first officer shall be allowed to fly the aircraft at the discretion of the Captain. 2. Support the Captain within the FTA.
- Complete the preflight inspection of the aircraft.
- Fuel and oil the aircraft.
- Wash aircraft when needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Captain and Chief Pilot.
- Must be able to multi-task, respect/maintain confidentiality, be service oriented, trustworthy/ethical, and respectful of our customer base.
- Willing to travel for several months at a time.
- 4000 hours Total Time but may be waived depending on experience.
- 100 hours in the past 12 months.
- Commercial Multi Engine Instrument Pilot license.
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
- Current FAA second class medical certificate.
- Must either be a US citizen or have the legal right to work and live in US
- Valid passport.
- Must be able to travel to Canada.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter.
- CFI, CFII, MEI
- Low level flying experience in mountainous terrain.
- 100 hours dispensing chemicals.
- At least one type rating in an aircraft requiring two pilots.
- Familiarity with the FTA.