- Australian CPL (A) or Higher,
- Current Grade 2 Instructor rating, MECIR or NVFR Rating, ASIC and Class 1 Medical,
- Minimum 1000hrs,
- Thorough knowledge on Part 61 and MOS 61, Part 141/142,
- Certificate 4 in TAA,
- Excellent people skills, Team leader skills and Personal discipline.
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
- Grade 1 Instructor rating,
- RA-Aus. Instructor rating or at least 25hrs PIC in a light sport variant either in GA or RA registered aircraft,
- Dangerous Goods certificate,
- If you currently do not hold a Certificate 4 in TAA, you should be willing to get one.